BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
There are many benefits to being a member of the MS Chapter. Our members are offered:
- Two excellent affordable and local educational live events every year, with CME credits available
- Advocacy for pediatricians and children, for example: quarterly meetings with Medicaid and Medicaid Managed Care organizations
- Representation during the legislative session to make sure children’s issues have a voice in the room
- An opportunity for peer networking and support via an interactive email list serve, chapter e-newsletter, timely legislative alerts, and other informative communications
- Opportunities to become involved as a chapter liaison in their areas of interest
- Opportunities for both leadership and mentorship on the state level
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
The MS Chapter AAP welcomes pediatricians and trainees. Trainees including medical students, residents, and post-residency/fellowship trainees have a place at in the Chapter. Fellows include Board certified or board eligible primary care pediatricians, subspecialists, and international physicians. Affiliate members include pediatric dentists, and nurse practitioners.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
- To join both national AAP and the Mississippi chapter: CLICK HERE
- Already a national member and wish to join the Mississippi chapter: CLICK HERE
- I would only like to join the Mississippi chapter at this time: CLICK HERE
Do you have a concern for pediatric issues? Want to work in partnership with pediatricians to make a difference in the lives of MS children and identify your organization as one that cares for kids? If you answered yes, we want you!
CLICK HERE for more information.